ASM is currently working with the following clients:
- A privately owned Portuguese company specialising in the production of composite components and tooling for the aerospace, automotive and marine industries.
- ASM provides business development support aimed at enabling Optimal to grow their aerospace business, with a particular emphasis on the French aerospace composite market.
Welwyn Garden City, England.
- Europe’s leading distributer of aerospace fasteners Swift Aerospace are experts in the management of Consignment stocks, production line kitting and Direct Line Feed solutions.
- ASM is working with Swift to help them develop their business by identifying strategic opportunities and giving them access to our extensive high-level aerospace contacts.
- French government development Agency supporting an aerospace technology Group in the south of France.
- Group members are small to medium sized aerospace companies with activities covering engineering, manufacturing and services.
- ASM has an ongoing contract with Pégase Croissance allowing us to provide Business Development support to the members of this Group within a development programme financed by the French Government.
ASM has succesfully completed assignments with the following Clients, bringing them real benefits in terms of market penetration, product strategy and turnover:
(2015 – 2016)
- Privately owned Austrian company, 70 employees, €10m p.a,
- Specialists in the design and manufacture of composite tooling and assembly tooling for the aerospace and automotive industries,
- ASM provided advice on strategy and business development in France and the UK, generating a large database of contacts and securing numerous Requests for Quotations (RFQs) from French composite manufacturers.
Worsley, Manchester, England.
- A privately owned UK company specialising in the design and manufacture of electronic and electro-mechanical control units for aircraft engines and oil and gas equipment.
- ASM is conducted a ‘Phase 1’ marketing study over a period of 3 months to evaluate the company’s potential to enter into the civil aerospace component manufacturing or MRO markets.
- The final Report which ASM submitted to ATEC management in August 2016 served as a blueprint for their on-going business development strategy.
Nitto Denko Europe,
- European office of a Japanese multi-national, 31,500 employees worldwide, $7,5 bn p.a,
- Ad-hoc support, advising the Client on strategies to develop their global aerospace activities,
- Included advice on Product Development, Distribution strategy and M&A targets,
- Privately owned Italian company specialising in the development and distribution of engineering software. 125 employees, €30m p.a,
- 6 month part-time contract, advising and supporting the Client’s strategy to develop their global aerospace activity,
- Provided sales management support, coaching and guidance to the young sales force in the Paris office,
Stansted Airport, England.
(2013 – 2014)
- Privately owned engine repair shop, 6 employees, £1m p.a,
- 1 year contract,
- Developed new business opportunities and identified potential business partners,
(2012 – 2013)
- Subsidiary of Volvo Aero Corporation (now GKN),
- 70 employees, $ 10m p.a, manufacturer of composite components for aerospace and defence equipment,
- 14 month part time contract , September 2011 to October 2012,
- Defined a comprehensive 5 year Business Plan aimed at taking ACAB to a leading position in European civil composite component manufacture,
- Subsidiary of AVIC Corporation, 430,000 employees, $22bn p.a, created to develop an indigenous Chinese civil mid-thrust turbofan engine.
- 6 month contract from April to October 2012,
- Conducted a number of projects aimed at supporting ACAE’s entry into the commercial aero-engine market,
(2007 – 2010)
- Worlds’ largest provider of spare engine lease finance, 30 employees, +$300m p.a,
- Long term contract to advise on Business Development and consolidate high level contacts within the engine industry,
(2005 – 2007)
- Privately owned aerospace composite manufacturer, 220 employees, €18m p.a,
- Long term agreement to support business development activity in UK,
- Increased UK MRO turnover from €100,000 pa to €1,5m p.a,
- Contributed to a 40% increase in MRO turnover,
- Private company specialising in aerospace recruitement and the supply of short term maintenance manpower, 7 employees, £1m p.a,
- Advised on company strategy allowing the reversal of a negative financial trend and bringing the company back to profitability,
- Resolved some complex internal personnel issues,
- Rewrote company internal procedures,
- Legal office specialising in aerospace litigation,
- Confidential assignment,